AHS Resource & Facilities request process for IRISS users
Coming Summer 2022
AHS and UCalgary have collaborated to simplify and streamline the approvals process for researchers requesting AHS resources. Launching this spring, the AHS Resource & Facilities request form will go live in IRISS, replacing the current AHS Online Questionnaire Sharepoint form.
Our joint team has integrated UCalgary’s IRISS system with AHS systems to:
- Enable the AHS Resources & Facilities request form (previously the AHS Online Questionnaire) to be completed directly in IRISS
- Include project information and documentation in the request automatically
- Exchange relevant data between AHS and IRISS systems over the life of a project
- Consistent process to request access to AHS resources to support your study
- Streamlined communication between AHS and research teams
- Improved form structure and logic, ensuring all relevant information is collected
- Eliminating duplication of data entry in multiple systems
- Visibility into status of the AHS Resource & Facilities Request
- Simplifying AHS’s annual IT Access user renewal process
- AHS and IRISS records sync automatically
We are piloting the new process with AHS and selected research teams through Spring 2022.
This summer, the new AHS Resources & Facilities request form will become available to all IRISS users outside of the Edmonton Zone, and the current AHS Online Questionnaire Sharepoint form will be decommissioned.
Updates, including opportunities for demos and training sessions, will be posted here. IRISS users will receive updates via email about this new process as well.