One Health at UCalgary is pleased to offer the One Health Summer Institute Bursary Program.
This program will provide funds for all students (secondary, undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral fellows) requiring financial support to attend one or more of the Summer Institute courses. The bursaries do not have to be repaid.
If you would like to apply, please submit your application by filling out this form and attach your CV or resume.
We will be in touch with you once you submit your application.
- Foundations of One Health – May 24, 2021
- Setting a Foundation for Community-Engaged Research with Indigenous Peoples – May 31, 2021
- Water and Wastewater: A Tale of Two Watersheds – June 1, 2021
- Introduction to Bioinformatics – June 7, 2021
- Principles of Biostatistics - June 7, 2021
- Entrepreneurial Thinking in One Health – June 14, 2021
Collection of personal information
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please visit our Access to Information page.