The OnCore CTMS is a new system designed to enhance Alberta's clinical trial infrastructure by increasing efficiencies in clinical trial management. The new system will enable improved study quality, budget management and regulatory compliance as a result of automated processes.
The cloud-based solution, which is used by leading research institutions including Yale University, Duke University, and the Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Centre, offers key benefits to clinical trials including:
- Streamlined clinical trial processes and an increase in operational efficiency through automation, reducing the burden of administrative tasks
- Faster trial activation
- Improved quality of data through a reduction in redundant data entry and the use of system data input validation techniques
- Ability to manage increasingly complex protocol schedules
- Improved study team communications and access to study information
- improved patient experience and engagement through scheduling and notification abilities
For more information about the new CTMS, please contact Sabine Moritz.