Training and education
Quality assurance for clinical trials
CITI Canada Training
As a member of N2, the University of Calgary is pleased to announce the following CITI-Canada courses that are available:
- ICH-GCP * Now R2 Compliant
- ICH-GCP Refresher * Now R2 Compliant
- Health Canada Division 5
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods TDG/IATA
- Biomedical Research Ethics
- Social and Behavioural Research
- Clinical Research Coordinator
When registering for a CITI account (https://www.citiprogram.org), please ensure that you choose “University of Calgary” for your institution.
Refer to the FAQ for more information about registering for a CITI Canada account.
Working with Tri-Council, the University of Calgary is committed to ensuring our research community operates from a strong, ethical foundation.
Accessible online and updated in 2022, the CORE-2022 Tutorial is a straightforward, concise and efficient nine (9) module course. Researchers need only register and proceed to the tutorial. Once the tutorial is complete, a certificate is issued. When you register, please use your institution email address (e.g. email@example.com).